HOME > Our Beliefs
- that the scriptures of the Old and New Testament are inspired of God and that they are the final authority in matters of faith and conduct.
- in one God, eternally existent in three person, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, begotten of the Holy Ghost, born of a virgin, died on the cross and shed blood as a sacrifice for sin; that He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, and can be justified only by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- in the personal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead; the just to “life eternal” and the unjust to ” everlasting punishment”.
- in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues, in divine healing and in the gifts, fruit and anointed ministries of the Holy Spirit.
- that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and, need to be stirred up and exercised to fulfil their divine purpose of blessing the body of Christ.
- in the full function of the five-fold ministry or governmental office viz: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, given to perfect and equip the saints so they can enter into the work of their ministries; thereby edifying the whole body of Christ.
- in the present day ministries of apostles and prophets, set in the church by Jesus Christ as foundational and revelatory ministries, being restored to full function, maturity and authority before the return of Jesus.
- that the Church is God’s instrument to establish and extend God’s Kingdom until the literal coming of Christ to rule and reign over all the earth.
- in the autonomy of each local church and that all itinerant ministries should be based out of and related to a local church with accountability to a senior minister.